Friday, October 22, 2010

Snippetsies.


We are just all about the rabbits at the moment. My niece and nephew are staying the night and this afternoon I put on 'The Velveteen Rabbit' for them to watch. Is there anything better than actually cuddling a baby rabbit while watching a rabbitty movie?
Goodness only knows what game I have stumbled across here...
And this is what I have been up to in between cuddling Dandelion. I still have a long way to go but it is certainly looking very different to the cheap, white melamine cupboard of a few days ago. More photos will follow.
I have been waiting all day to do a post and now having reached the late afternoon, all of my words have hopped away from me. A few photos will have to do.Have a wonderful weekend, Love Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails