Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Deer.





I am so sorry it has been so long since I last posted... and not for the lack of trying. For some reason every time I decided to pop on to the computer our usually very reliable Internet connection would drop out. Hmmmm, maybe the cyber world was telling me to do a bit more in my other life.
So yes, it has been lots of crocheting and getting ready for Christmas and battling hay fever and looking after little boys with temperatures and showing Archie's class how to make butter. The butter and the crochet were definitely the highlights - nothing like seeing a whole group of kids light up with the magic of watching cream crumble down and become reborn into a ball of glossy, yellow butter. Hugo and I made scones for them to eat afterwards (he is starting next year so he may as well start making a good impression now...).
I am working on a few patterns at the moment, the reindeer pictured at the top being one of them - I am still trying however to make him look a little less as though he has oven mitts attached to his head. Apparently it is very embarrassing for a reindeer's head to be used to take turkey out of the oven.
I had better say good bye there as I do so like to pick my boys up at their educationally sanctioned time of hand over.
Lots of love, Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails