Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bird Notes.

Just dropping a little line from our holiday which the boys and I have decided to extend as it is so lovely. We are still unwell but somehow, with a little beach walk in the morning, afternoon rests, game playing and t.v. watching, it just doesn't seem to matter so much.
Thank you so much for all of your bird comments. I forgot to mention that the bird pattern (there is no way that I could have made that up) is from Lesley Stanfield's new book... a book that I have borrowed from my neighbour and accidentally taken away on holidays (sorry Dominique!).
Right now the boys and I are in a cafe with Internet access and they are having a very early dinner (3.45pm) which is such a treat for me - they can have a bit of toast before bed and I am having the luxury of peeking into my other world. I do miss my blog and all of you bloggy people out there when I am away. And my other treat at the cafe? A macadamia brittle... just for me.
Anyhoo, back to our wintry beach holiday.
Lots of love, Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails