Monday, March 26, 2012

Head Bands.

Today is my cousin's birthday and it is one of my favourite birthdays as she always, always wants something handmade. This year she put in a special request for a knitted headband....
And I found this pattern on Ravelry. It was an absolute pleasure to knit although I made a couple of changes by knitting it with 4mm needles, 8 ply wool and making the button flap much longer.
She seemed to like it.
She was a little under the weather and so we thought just a headband shot would be kind. She does have a face which is actually very pretty.
By the way, my big boy is now a soccer player. He is wearing his shin pads under his socks. It doesn't seem very comfortable but that is how he has been dressed for the past few days. Pretty ace.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails