Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Crocheted Snails, No Puppy Dog Tails.

Still busily working away for our French themed ball this weekend. I have probably left Jonno's costume a bit too long so crocheted him this snail last night to wear attached to a stripy shirt. He can lick it whenever he feels peckish... did I just write that?
My best ever neighbour and her art student daughter have been working hard at painting posters for the big event. It's so nice having them around that every time they leave, I paint over what they have done so that they have to stay for longer the next time. They're both so talented. I'll show you the finished products soon.

 This book arrived in the mail today. I haven't had the chance to look through properly yet but Archie and Hugo were enthralled.
And Hugo gave me this mini tissue-paper flower brooch this afternoon. It is the sweetest thing to wear and he is so proud of it too. Apparently it is much harder to make a teensy tiny flower than a big, fluffy one. I don't doubt it.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails